JLect.com has undergone a complete revamp of its look and features. The new redesign includes:
- A new, streamlined theme that increases user accessibility and improves mobile and tablet responsiveness.
- A new clickable map that allows you to hover over regions to get more information (click on the [?] icon at the top-right of the page).
- A handwriting recognition pad that allows you to draw kanji you don't know how to type. This feature is still beta, but it should work for most common characters.
- A sentence search integrated with the Tatoeba project. Words that match the original search will be highlighted.
- JLect now supports HTTPS/SSL.
Left to finish:
* The "Names" and "Kanji" searches still need to be implemented.
Let me know what you think of the changes and if you spot any bugs.